Daily Laddus are made of using pure organic jaggery made of Sugar Cane.
Following are some of the health benefits of consuming jaggery on daily basis.
It’s easy consume jaggery along with other ingredients which can enhance health of a consumer. Specially in the form of LADDUS.
- Prevents constipation:Jaggery activates the digestive enzymes in the body, stimulates bowel movements and thus helps prevent and relieveconstipation.
- Detoxes the liver:Jaggery is a natural body cleanser, further reducing the workload of the liver. Jaggery helps cleanse theliver by flushing out harmful toxins from the body, which further helps detoxify the liver.
- Treats flu-like symptoms:Fight symptoms of acold and cough with the help of gur. Jaggery produces heat in the body, which is why generally people consume it in winters. The warming effect in jaggery makes it an amazing sweet that can treat cold and flu.
- Blood purifier:One of the most well-known benefits of jaggery is its ability to purify the blood. When consumed on a regular basis and in limited quantities, it cleanses the blood, leaving your bodyhealthy. Clean blood will mean a healthier body and will ensure that it is free from any disease.
- Boosts immunity:Jaggery is loaded with antioxidants and minerals such as zinc and selenium, which in turnhelp prevent free-radical damage and also boost resistance against infections. Jaggery also helps increase the total count of haemoglobin in the blood.
- Cleanses the body:Jaggery is one of the bestnatural cleansing agents for the body, hence it is advised to eat jaggery to remove unwanted particles from the body. It efficiently cleans the respiratory tract, lungs, intestines, stomach and food pipe. Eating jaggery is highly recommended for people working in heavily polluted areas such as factories or coal mines.
- Eases menstrual pain:Jaggery, due to its richness in many essential nutrients, is an effective natural treatment for menstrual problems, especially providingrelief from cramps. In case you experience sudden mood swings just before your period, you should eat a small piece of jaggery daily to combat symptoms of PMS since it leads the release of endorphins. These endorphins relax your body, thereby preventing premenstrual syndrome (PMS).
- Prevents anaemia:Jaggery is rich in iron and folate which helpprevent anaemia by ensuring that a normal level of red blood cells is maintained. This is especially beneficial for pregnant women. It ensures that a normal level of red blood cells is maintained. Moreover, it provides instant energy to the body.
- Boosts intestinal health:Jaggery also boosts intestinal strength due to its high magnesium content. With every 10 gram of jaggery, you get 16 mg of magnesium, which is 4 percent of the daily requirement of this mineral.
- Cools the stomach:Jaggery helps in maintaining normal body temperature which helps in keeping yourstomach cool.
- Controls blood pressure:Jaggery contains potassium and sodium, which play an important role in the maintenance of acid levels in the body. It makes sure that a normal level ofblood pressure is properly maintained.
- Prevents respiratory problems:By consuming jaggery regularly, you can prevent many respiratory problems such as asthma, bronchitis, etc. Experts recommend eating this natural sweetener with sesame seeds for wonderful benefits for the respiratory system.
- Relieves joint pain:"If you suffer fromaches and pains in your joints, eating jaggery can provide you with much-needed relief", says Dr. Manoj K. Ahuja, Sukhda Hospital. You can eat it with a piece of ginger to alleviate joint pain, or even drink a glass of milk with jaggery every day to help strengthen the bones, thus preventing joint and bone problems such as arthritis.
- Weight loss:"Jaggery is surprisingly effective as an aid forweight loss. This is because jaggery is a rich source of potassium, which is a mineral that helps in the balance of electrolytes as well as building muscles and boosting metabolism. Potassium also helps in the reduction of water retention, which helps in managing your weight", says Delhi-based Nutritionist Anshul Jaibharat. These factors play an important role in effective weight loss, so if you're looking to lose some unwanted pounds, include this food in your diet.
- Good source of energy:While sugar is a simple carbohydrate that gets absorbed in the bloodstream instantly and gives instant energy, jaggery is acomplex carbohydrate that gives energy to the body gradually and for a longer time. This means that the levels of blood sugar do not get raised immediately. It also helps prevent fatigue and weakness of the body.