- They keep your heart healthy as they have essential fatty acids and Vitamin E
- Almonds keep your blood sugar level and cholesterol level in check
- High content of dietary fiber, proteins and good fats in Almonds help you feel fuller
- An almond-rich diet cuts down extra body fat and helps reduce weight
- Daily consumption of cashew nuts help fights against cells that can cause tumors
- It is cholesterol free that keep heart diseases away
- It keeps your hair healthy as it full of copper content
- Minerals like calcium and magnesium in Cashew Nuts keep your bones healthy
- Dates are an excellent source of Iron and hence extremely beneficial for people suffering from Anemia.
- Being naturally high in sugars such as glucose, fructose and sucrose, dates can give an immediate boost of energy.
- The fibre content present in dates helps to promote digestion and also relieves constipation. It is a very good home remedy to keep constipation at bay.
- Dry grapes contain insoluble fiber that reduces constipation, helps to stop loose stools and reduces diarrhea.
- Dry grapes are the best for gaining weight in a healthy way as they contain fructose and glucose energy
- Dry grapes are rich in catechins, known as polyphenolic antioxidants in blood. This helps you to get rid of free radicals to improve the organ systems and the cells. Free radicals lead to growth of cancer cells.
- Since many years, dry grapes have been believed to reduce blood pressure and protect heart health
- Dry grapes lower the insulin level after eating a meal, in patients with diabetes. It helps sugar absorption and makes it stable to reduce the health complications for both types of diabetes.
- Dry grapes are a rich source of iron that helps to treat anaemia. It also has Vitamin-B complex which is required for new blood formation.
- Dry grapes stimulate the libido and boost arousal, as it contains Arginine.
- Dry grapes contain potassium and magnesium that are best natural antacids which neutralize the acids and check acidosis.
- Calcium in dry grapes is an essential element of our bones.